Butterbur Extra provides supportive nutrients and botanicals for healthy brain chemistry and vasculature, thereby promoting relief for occasional headaches.
Butterbur Extra provides supportive nutrients and botanicals for healthy brain chemistry and vasculature, thereby promoting relief for occasional headaches. *
- Our Butterbur root extract, containing 15% petasins, shows in research to promote a healthy inflammation response in the vessel walls. This extract is free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids, or PAs
- Ginger is another herb with an excellent and historical herbal track record of promoting a healthy inflammation response
- Feverfew is a popular traditional botanical promoting relief from occasional headaches, and research has supported this effort
- Other important nutrients supporting healthy brain chemistry: Magnesium, Riboflavin (B2) and 5-HTP
Promotes relief from occasional headaches with traditional herbs and researched ingredients supportive for healthy and balanced brain chemistry and brain vasculature.*
2 capsules, once or twice daily.
Consult your physician if on SSRI anti-depressants or have reduced kidney function. Do not take if on anti-coagulant therapy, barbiturates or blood sugar lowering medications and avoid if pregnant, nursing or have liver disease.
Butterbur Extra – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.