Black Cohosh is one of the most well-researched and traditionally used herbs supporting relief for menopause symptoms. We utilize both the standardized extract and the whole dried root powder.
Black Cohosh is one of the most well-researched and traditionally used herbs supporting relief for menopause symptoms. We utilize both the standardized extract and the whole dried root powder. *
- 1 capsule contains 40 mg of the most studied, standardized extract: Black cohosh root and rhizome extract (2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 1 mg)
- The synergistic benefit of the traditionally used part of the whole plant is also contained in each capsule: 185 mg – Black cohosh root
- Collective findings on black cohosh suggest it is most supportive for the following menopause-related symptoms: hot flashes – day or night, mood swings, sleep disorders and body aches
- While this herb acts similarly to other phytoestrogens, it does not contain any phytoestrogens itself, making it a safe choice for all women in their perimenopausal and menopausal years
One of the safest and most researched herbs for menopause. Contains both the standardized extract and the whole root.*
One (1) capsule, up to four times daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Avoid if taking Cisplatin. Caution with pre-existing liver disease or hepatotoxic drugs.
Black Cohosh – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.