Opti-Recovery™ supports a healthy inflammatory response in the tissues, promoting a healthy recovery after surgery, including dental procedures, trauma, biopsies, etc.
Opti-Recovery™ supports a healthy inflammatory response in the tissues, promoting a healthy recovery after surgery, including dental procedures, trauma, biopsies, etc. *
- Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins supporting skin and connective tissue; it is a building block of collagen
- Vitamin A is a prominent antioxidant supporting healthy tissues; we utilize a full complement of carotenoids, called Pro-Vitamin A
- Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K are key ingredients in maintaining healthy tissues, especially post trauma
- Bromelain supports a healthy inflammation response
- Bioflavonoids play a role in promoting a healthy inflammatory response
- Echinacea is included for its immune supportive properties, especially important after trauma and/or surgeries
For people about to undergo surgery, including biopsy and dental surgery – or for people wanting to support tissue healing post-surgery or injury – this formula offers nutritional and botanical ingredients to promote and maintain healthy inflammation and tissue health.*
3 capsules daily, as needed. Also suitable for men.
WARNING: Opti-Recovery™ contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Opti-Recovery™ if taking either of these drugs. Avoid use with pregnancy, HIV and if on anticoagulant drugs.
Opti-Recovery – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.