One of the most researched herbs in support of a positive mood, our St. John’s Wort capsules contain both the studied, standardized extract as well as the whole flower tops.
One of the most researched herbs in support of a positive mood, our St. John’s Wort capsules contain both the studied, standardized extract as well as the whole flower tops.*
- St. John’s Wort boasts positive research support in dozens of placebo controlled trials, studying its support towards a positive mood.
- The most common researched dose is what we honor in each one of our capsules: 300 mg of SJW extract, standardized to 0.3% hypericin; we also included the time-honored preparation of the whole flowering tops, adding synergy to this blend of science and tradition.
- Research also indicates SJW is overall supportive for women during their premenstrual time, as well as during menopause.
- SJW also indicates through research, its immune supportive activity.
Promotes and supports overall positive mood, and may be particularly useful for women in their menstrual cycles as well as during menopause.*
1 capsule, up to three times daily. Also suitable for men.
If taking prescription drugs, consult with your health care practitioner. Use caution with UV exposure. Avoid if pregnant, nursing or have bi-polar disorder.
St. John’s Wort – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.