A holistic approach to supporting bone health and integrity with a full complement of supportive vitamins and minerals. Minerals and supporting cofactors are important in maintaining bone health.*
- The amount of Calcium in our formula takes into account a woman’s dietary intake as well as the supplemented amount. In general, we consume 500 mg of calcium from our diet. The 600 mg OsteoBlend provides (at 2 caps twice per day) meets most daily requirements without getting an excessive amount
- Vitamin D and Magnesium are two of the most important cofactors supporting bone health and calcium utilization in the body
- Vitamin K is another strong contributing factor in the maintenance of bone health, promoting the production of osteocalcin
- Important trace minerals and vitamins: Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper, and Vitamin B6 and Methylated Folate (as L-5-MTHF)
Suggested use: 2 capsules twice per day; to be taken with meals. Also suitable for men.
Contraindications & Warnings:
WARNING: OsteoBlend® contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take OsteoBlend® if taking either of these drugs. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your health care practitioner before using this product.
OsteoBlend – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 4.44 in|
120 capsules, 240 capsules