Slow Flow™ uses astringent herbs, uterine tonics and nutrients to support normal menstrual flow.*
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support normal healthy menstrual flow
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb
- Ginger is an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone
Suggested use: For short-term management, 3 capsules as needed every 3-4 hours, during menses; 1 capsule daily may be taken long-term.
Contraindications & Warnings:
WARNING: Slow Flow contains Vitamin K which interferes with the prescription pharmaceuticals Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Slow Flow if taking either of these pharmaceuticals, if pregnant or nursing.
Slow Flow™ – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.94 × 1.94 × 4.19 in|