Mid-Life Symmetry is a multivitamin/mineral formulated to meet the nutritional needs of peri and postmenopausal women who are infrequently or no longer menstruating, and who are at an important new hormonal time in life.
Mid-Life Symmetry is a multivitamin/mineral formulated to meet the nutritional needs of peri and postmenopausal women who are infrequently or no longer menstruating, and who are at an important new hormonal time in life.*
- Higher amount of Vitamin D supporting healthy bones, a healthy immune system and a healthy cardiovascular system
- More Calcium supporting healthy bone structure and architecture
- Optimal Folic acid levels promoting healthy brain tissue, and offering bone support and cardiovascular support
- Provides Natural Mixed Carotenoids for a full spectrum of carotenes in their natural mixed forms; no synthetics
- Utilizing Buffered Vitamin C because it is easier on the stomach
- Bioflavonoids offer antioxidant support to all the tissues, including skin and uterine tissues
- Curcumin is included to maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Green Tea is added for its antioxidant and cellular support
- L-Theanine adds a level of calming support to address the possible stressors accompanying this time of hormonal change
Developed for women 50-65 years of age, this multivitamin/mineral complex offers a thoughtful blend of nutrients in support of the body during a natural change in a woman’s life.*
As a dietary supplement for females between ages 50 & 65 (to be taken with meals). Also suitable for men.
- 1-2 capsules daily complement a balanced diet and lifestyle.
- 3-4 capsules daily provide a well-balanced maintenance and therapeutic level of supplementation.
WARNING: Mid-Life Symmetry™ contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Consult your physician if taking either of these drugs.
Mid-Life Symmetry – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.