Supports the normal and healthy functions in the brain and body to maintain homeostasis in relation to balanced neurotransmitter/neuromuscular processes and sensation responses in the neuromuscular system.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral, responsible for numerous functions in the brain and body; supporting healthy levels maintains muscular and neuromuscular relaxation as well as healthy overall brain/body functions
- PEA (palmitoylethanolimide) is an endogenous fatty acid amide produced naturally in the body and also found naturally in some foods. PEA has been shown to maintain a healthy response to stimuli and is increasingly being used to support homeostasis of the neuromuscular system
- 5-HTP assists in the production and breakdown of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine – brain hormones responsible for maintaining healthy mood and stimuli responses
- Saffron supports an inhibitory effect on serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake which can therefore support maintenance of the body and the brain’s normal and natural process of response to stimuli and stress
Suggested Use: One (1) capsule, twice per day, with or without food.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Avoid if pregnant or nursing or if taking SSRIs.
FibroFormula® – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.94 × 1.94 × 4.19 in|