Nutritional and botanical research, including over a decade of Dr. Hudson’s clinical experience, shaped this thoughtful and effective premenstrual support formula.
Nutritional and botanical research, including over a decade of Dr. Hudson’s clinical experience, shaped this thoughtful and effective premenstrual support formula.*
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Magnesium and Calcium are all nutrients indicated in related research, to support premenstrual symptom relief
- Chaste tree berry is one of the most helpful and supportive herbs in balancing the menstrual cycle
- Ginkgo and St. John’s wort have supportive research towards the premenstrual cycle; other hormone supportive, traditional herbs include Dong quai, Wild yam and Passionflower
- Borage seed oil is high in GLA (Gamma linolenic acid), a well-researched ingredient with positive menstrual cycle support
Premenstrual support from all of the well-researched nutrients and herbs studied and observed empirically to promote relief from common PMS as well as overall healthy menstrual cycles throughout.*
2 capsules daily, ongoing during menstruating years
Avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Dong quai and Ginkgo may potentiate anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
Women’s Phase I – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.