Optimal preparation for a surgical procedure and optimal health support after the procedure are an important aspect of a healthy recovery. Supporting the immune system, promoting optimal blood and lymphatic circulation and providing nutrients for the health of the surrounding tissue are the keys to a successful outcome.*
- Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins supporting skin and connective tissue; it is a building block of collagen
- Vitamin A is a prominent antioxidant supporting healthy tissues; we utilize a full complement of carotenoids, called Pro-Vitamin A
- Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K are key ingredients in maintaining healthy tissues, especially post trauma
- Bromelain maintains a healthy inflammation response in the tissues
- Bioflavonoids play a role in maintaining a healthy inflammatory response
- Echinacea is included for its immune supportive properties, especially important after trauma and/or surgeries
3 capsules daily, as needed. Best taken with food.
May be taken in the 1-2 months prior to surgery; discontinue 1-2 weeks before surgery and then resume 3 capsules daily for 1-2 months or longer, as needed.
Contraindications & Warnings:
WARNING: Opti-Recovery® contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Opti-Recovery™ if taking either of these drugs. Avoid use with pregnancy, HIV and if on anticoagulant drugs.
Opti-Recovery® – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.94 × 1.94 × 4.19 in|