This progressive powdered formula offers a phytoestrogen-rich blend of botanicals and non-GMO soy isoflavones and flaxseed lignans; women in all stages of menopause may benefit from a high dietary intake of phytoestrogens.
- Soy isoflavones are the richest source of phytoestrogens, supplying the isoflavones genistein and daidzein
- Flax seeds are the best source of lignans, also a phytoestrogen and they constitute an important fiber
- Alfalfa and Red clover are traditional medicinal herbs for menopause, also containing phytoestrogens
- Black cohosh, although it does not itself contain any phytoestrogens, is clinically effective in promoting relief of many menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood changes and more
Suggested Use: 1 level scoop stirred well into water or juice, once or twice daily, followed by a glass of water. Do not take in dry form.
Contraindications & Warnings: Avoid use during pregnancy and while nursing.
Phytoestrogen Herbal™– Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||3.63 × 3.63 × 3.81 in|