Ideal planning for pregnancy involves promoting regular ovulation and supporting optimal uterine health and tone in preparation for fertilization and pregnancy. In preparation for pregnancy, women can optimize their fertility by supporting regular ovulation and the overall health and tone of the uterus with time-honored and scientifically researched botanicals.*
- Regular ovulation is promoted with Chaste tree berry and Tribulus. Tribulus has research supporting this function and shows better results for women who took it with the ovulation-stimulating hormonal drug
- Uterine tone and hormonal balance is supported with botanicals: Motherwort, Dong quai, Maca root and Alfalfa
- Red raspberry leaf has centuries of traditional use in supporting the uterus in preparation for pregnancy
- Rhodiola is included for general endocrine system support and because research does indicate its support in fertility
- Enzymes are included to promote better nutrient uptake
Suggested use: 2 capsules, once or twice daily.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Discontinue at first determination of pregnancy and avoid during nursing, if taking clomid or prescription blood thinners or have systemic lupis. Rhodiola rosea is not recommended with bipolar disorder.
Pregnancy Prep™ – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.94 × 1.94 × 4.19 in|
60 capsules, 120 capsules