Tasty Tonics® are concentrated liquid herbal formulas designed with therapeutic doses and blended with natural flavors & essential oils to taste great and encourage compliance for daily use. Bitters Tonic™ promotes healthy digestive processes, and with good taste. Packaged in a beautiful green glass!
- Gentian root, a.k.a. Bitterroot and Dandelion root are traditional use herbs in promoting the body’s normal process to stimulate bile and enzymes in preparing to digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Dandelion root has the added benefit of promoting the production of Bifidobacterium
- Fennel seed is included for its digestive support properties and also as a sweet herb, which is a traditional component of bitters formulas
- Orange peel promotes appetite and maintains healthy digestive processes, including those of the liver and gallbladder
Indications: Support for a healthy digestive system, including appetite and promoting digestive enzymes to encourage best absorption of nutrients from our food.
Suggested Use: Shake well before using. Adults: ½ to 1 teaspoon, before meals. Dilute in 2‐3 ounces of warm or cool water, or to taste as a savory tea. May also be taken undiluted, directly in the mouth.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Use with caution or check with your healthcare practitioner if using blood pressure medication, blood sugar medication and blood thinners.
Bitters Tonic™ – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||1.69 × 1.69 × 5.63 in|