Our hypoallergenic, preservative free, high potency, multiple vitamin, mineral and herbal supplement has been specifically formulated for the nutritional needs and health factors that are important for women ages 50-65. It has been formulated to meet the nutritional needs of peri and postmenopausal women who are infrequently or no longer menstruating, who are at an important new hormonal time in life. Unique in our formulation is an age-specific dosing of folic acid, mixed/natural carotenoids, additional vitamin D and calcium, along with several key botanicals important for healthy aging and optimal health for women in this age group. We have selected premium forms of nutrients to promote maximum absorption and effect. Our multiple contains no artificial colorings or flavorings, sucrose, glucose, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, soy or milk derivatives.*
- Higher amount of Vitamin D supporting healthy bones, a healthy immune system and a healthy cardiovascular system
- More Calcium supporting healthy bone structure and architecture
- Optimal Folic acid levels promoting healthy brain tissue, and offering bone support and cardiovascular support
- Provides Natural Mixed Carotenoids for a full spectrum of carotenes in their natural mixed forms; no synthetics
- Utilizing Buffered Vitamin C because it is easier on the stomach
- Bioflavonoids offer antioxidant support to all the tissues, including skin and uterine tissues
- Curcumin is included to maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Green Tea is added for its antioxidant and cellular support
- L-Theanine adds a level of calming support to address the possible stressors accompanying this time of hormonal change
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement for females between ages 50 & 65 (to be taken with meals). Also suitable for men.
1-2 capsules daily complement a balanced diet and lifestyle.
3-4 capsules daily provide a well-balanced maintenance and therapeutic level of supplementation.
Contraindications & Warnings:
WARNING: Mid-Life Symmetry™ contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Consult your physician if taking either of these drugs.
Mid-Life Symmetry™ – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2.81 × 2.81 × 5.19 in|