St. John’s Wort is one of the most studied and reliable herbs to support mood. Over 25 double-blind placebo-controlled trials have studied St. John’s Wort for mood support. We feature a synergistic combination of the studied standardized extract of 300 mg of .3% hypericin per capsule.*
- St. John’s Wort boasts positive research support in dozens of placebo controlled trials, studying its support towards a positive mood.
- The most common researched dose is what we honor in each one of our capsules: 300 mg of SJW extract, standardized to 0.3% hypericin; we also included the time-honored preparation of the whole flowering tops, adding synergy to this blend of science and tradition.
- Research also indicates SJW is overall supportive for women during their premenstrual time, as well as during menopause.
- SJW also indicates through research, its immune supportive activity.
Suggested use: 1 capsule, up to three times daily. Also suitable for men.
Contraindications & Warnings:
If taking prescription drugs, consult with your health care practitioner. Use caution with UV exposure. Avoid if pregnant, nursing or have bi-polar disorder.
St. John’s Wort – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 4.31 in|